Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hope is not lost. Also, Madonna is not old. Her antics, however, should be fossils by now.

1. The extent of which I give two shits about the Madonna/Drake Coachella kiss is limited to the fact that you simply do not stick your tongue down another living being's throat (even Drake) without their permission. Period. End of story.

2. I'm finally taking the Jeopardy! online test tonight at 9:00 (8:00 CST). My practice test did not go well today so here's hoping tonight's real deal contains more questions about food and science, and less about golf and british royalty (ugh). If all goes well, I will advance to a live audition round in Atlanta, GA, where I will possibly stand there paralyzed with stage fright the entire time. Or maybe I'll do well, but then move on to the actual show where I will freeze in front of the entire country instead.

3. My youngest child turned 20 years old today. I miss her and love her with all of my heart.

4. Really, nothing else matters to me today except #3, but what is a person to do? You have to keep on keeping on...

4 comments:

  1. Hi how are you? long time..best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramesh! It has been so long since I visited my blog, I did not get a notice of your comment. I hope you and your family and doing well and in good health. I think of you and wish you well often. Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Deeps, it has been so long since I have heard from you. I hope all is well with you, friend.

      I am not lost, just very busy. I faced cancer and kicked its ass and am now back in college full-time. I plan to work advocating for the elderly.

      Please do let me know how you are. You take care. :-)

      Delete

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

So, speak your mind. I appreciate you very much! Namaste